Office Administrative assistant
1077744 B.C. LTD. located at 12479 64 AVE Surrey BC V3W 1W8 is urgently looking to hire 2 Full-time/Permanent Office Administrative assistants.
Job Duties :
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Languages at work : English
Education : Completion of high school is required
Experience : 1 year to less than 2 years
Salary : $ 30.00 /hour (40 hours per week).
Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities andYouth are most welcome .
To apply, email your resume to: email@example.com